March 03, 2009

The Rough Go Day

One of these days I just want a day when things just go my way. Like a day where the people I always have to go up to to talk to come up to me and talk to me. Or a day where everyone’s just happy, because no one seems to be that happy lately. Everyone’s down and grouchy and their moral affects peoples social being. I and others are smart enough to know no one is mad just aggravated about life. It’s so true though. Life couldn’t be any more of a bitch than it is right now. I can’t even think of it all, but damn there’s so much. Plus school’s hard. No matter how much fucking effort I put in, it’s never good enough. Standards are way too high, and they got to be lowered. Everything is too over-competitive and it needs to be open up into a broader spectrum.



If anyone understood that melancholy rampage of words I used, I thank you for understanding in some degrees you agree to a somewhat extent with this. Why, why, why, should I explain the rough go day. I know none of you actually read this shit, so I think if you actually are it’s time to go read the synopsis. Too damn much work to waste my time typing the same shit twice.

About the Author

Tyler Walter

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

 

TYLER TALK © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com, Plugins By MyBloggerLab.com